Fallout Equestria: The Fourth Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatbox

Go down

The Chatbox Empty The Chatbox

Post by Estrios Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:44 am

The Chatbox

What chatbox?

The one at the bottom of the forums, silly. This is a small mini-FAQ on how to use it, what it's for, its rules, etc. Read on if you think I'm cool.

How use I not know?
Using the chatbox really is one of the easiest things in the world to do, but because I understand that some of us are a bit more special than others, I will give some information on this subject anyway. Until you actually connect to the chatbox itself, you will not be able to see any messages made in it. You will be able to see what other members are currently connected, but what they write isn't visible unless you are in the chatbox as well. In order to connect to the chatbox, all you have to do is press the "Log in" button located at the box's upper right corner. After doing this, you will be able to send messages to all of the other members that are also connected.

What's it for?
The chatbox has two main purposes. The first is so that any members that are confused about anything at all concerning the site can talk to another member, moderator, or administrator that may be connected. So, if you are confused on where to start roleplaying, or maybe you need help with character creation, try asking for help on the subject in the chatbox. The second main reason for the chatbox's existence is so that members can plan roleplays and get to know eachother better. As the chatbox is the fastest and most efficient way to communicate, it is definitely the best choice of communication in case you are looking for a roleplaying partner or simply for a way to learn a bit about your fellow members.

Chatbox roleplays
In-chatbox roleplays are completely allowed, as long as you can find someone to roleplay with. Any roleplays that happen in the chatbox have almost no limitations, and so you can do whatever you want as long as all the other members in the chatbox agree to it, and the only time staff members can intrude on these roleplays is when either you're trying to start a roleplay that others may not agree to, or if something marked eleven out of ten on the chaos scale happens.
Estrios
Estrios
Head Admin

Favorite MLP Character : Morton Saltworthy
Favorite Fallout: Equestria Character : Steelhooves

https://mlp-foe-oc-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum